GBS-Sabre Innovative Solutions, LLC
A Small Business 8(a) Joint Venture
GBS–Sabre Innovative Solutions, LLC Overview
GBS Solutions Corporation (GBS), a certified 8(a) small disadvantaged business (SDB), and Sabre Systems, Inc. (Sabre), a trusted mid-tier business, formed an 8(a) SBD joint venture (JV), GBS-Sabre Innovative Solutions, in July 2022, under the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Mentor-Protégé Program (MPP).
GBS-Sabre Innovative Solutions combines the capabilities and experience of both companies to provide an array of technical solutions to government organizations.
- Founded in 2014
- GBS is a 100% Minority-owned
- SBA 8(a) Certified through 2028
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Corporate headquarters in
- Advisory Board: 31st CNO, Admiral Richardson, USN (ret), MCPON 13, Mike Stevens, USN (ret)
- Established an SBA certified 8(a) JV with Dakota Consulting, Inc.
- Won GSA 8(a) STARS III Contract, designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle by the Office of Management and Budget
- Period of Performance: 07/2021 – 07/2026 with a 3 yr. option
- Contract Ceiling: $50 Billion
Sabre Systems Inc.
- Founded in 1989, Privately Owned
- Headquartered in Warminster, PA, with other offices in Lexington Park, MD; Manchester, NJ; Belcamp, MD; and embedded staff at Government sites across the United States
- 400+ employees
- 25% armed forces veterans
- PMP® Certified Program Managers
- CISSP and Security + Certified Staff
- Mandiant Creative Red Teaming Trained Staff
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified
- CMMI Maturity Level 3 for Services & Development
- Exceptional CPARs
GBS – Sabre Capabilities
An SBA approved 8(a) mentor-protégé partnership, merging the technologies, capabilities, and past performance of a reputable, trusted and proven 8(a) small disadvantaged business with decades of skills, experience, and best practices of a reputable, trusted mid-tier business to offer cutting-edge and agile innovative solutions.
GBS-Sabre Innovative Solutions LLC
450 S. Simmons Way, Suite 640
Kaysville, UT 84037